Newman Communications Public Relations and Book Publicity Services
Every good publicist knows there is a lot more to great book publicity and promotion than just landing a review. Depending on the author and topic, the range of book publicity and promotion options can be almost endless. As a full-service national publicity and media relations agency specializing in literary and book publicity services, Newman Communications offers a comprehensive suite of book promotion services. Our services can be combined to create a comprehensive book promotion plan, or applied individually to focus on a more specific target. Whatever your book promotion and publicity needs are, our services can be tailored to meet your specific book promotion or public relations needs.
Some of the PR, book publicity and book promotion services Newman provides include:
- Full Media Campaigns (galley through publication date and on)
- Develop online publicity strategies (blogs, wikis, twitter, facebook)
- Satellite Book Promotion Radio Tours (long form and short form, specialized)
- City Media Tours (book signings)
- Off-The-Book Page Print Campaigns (newspapers, wire services, magazines)
- Satellite television tours
- Op/Ed and authored article placements
- Press conferences and special events
- News-driven media campaigns
- Personal and Corporate Branding Campaigns
- Media Training
- Customized programs based on designated budgets
…and much, much more!
Newman Communications’ book publicity and promotion services produce the results you need to generate interest in your titles that can dramatically enhance book sales. Whether you are appealing to a broad market or looking to reach a specific niche, Newman Communications has the book publicity solution that’s just right for you!